- Canola oil spray, use as needed
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 portobello mushroom, julienne cut
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro stems
- 1 cup tomato, halved cherry
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of ground black pepper
- 2 slices of turkey breast
- 8 strawberries washed and quartered
- 2 cups baby spinach, washed
Preheat your oven to 350F. In a skillet, heat the canola oil, saute garlic and onions. Toss the spinach and ricotta into the skillet, add flavor with epazote, salt and pepper. Let it cool down.
Sprinkle the salt and pepper on both sides of the chicken breasts. Cover them with the mixture, except for the corners. Roll each chicken breast with slices of bacon and secure with toothpicks. Sear breasts in a hot pan with a little oil.
Put the chicken breasts directly in the oven to finish cooking. While the chicken is baking, in a blender, mix the chiles, garlic clove, onion, sweetner and broth. Heat the sauce in a sauce pan, and add a touch of salt and pepper. Serve the chicken with the chili sauce on top.
Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 165
- Total Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 187mg
- Sodium: 256 mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 11g
- Protein: 10g