- 4 boned and skinned chicken breast halves (about 1 lb)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 cans (13 3/4 oz each) ready-to-serve chicken broth
- 5 cups (8 oz) medium-width egg noodles (uncooked)
- 1 package (10 oz) peas in butter sauce, partially thawed
- 1 1/2 cups sliced radishes
- Season chicken with salt and black pepper.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil until hot.
- Add chicken; cook until brown on both sides, about 6 minutes, turning once. Remove chicken to a plate; keep warm.
- To skillet, add chicken broth; bring broth to a boil on high heat.
Add egg noodles; return to a boil; cook until noodles are nearly firm-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in peas, radishes and reserved chicken; cook until noodles are firm-tender, about 3 minutes.
Yield: Makes 4 servings