- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic (I used peach flavor)
- 1/3 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
- Add olive oil to a large skillet or pan over medium high heat. When hot, add the green beans. Saute green beans for several minutes or until tender. Salt and pepper to taste. Right before green beans are done, turn heat down and add the balsamic vinegar.
- Transfer the beans to a large plate and toss with blue cheese until well coated. Sprinkle with walnuts.
Recipe provided by Kimmelshue Orchards
Adapted from Eating Well