Thai Peanut Sauce Ingredients
2 Tbsp peanut butte
1/4 cup chicken broth
2 Tbsp soy sauce
2 tsp rice vinegar
1 Tsbp chili garlic sauce
2 tsp sesame oil
1/2 tsp genger ground
2 cloves garlic minced
2 Tbsp olive oil
2 lbs chicken breast diced
2 medium sweet potatoes peeled & spiralized
2 cups baby bok choy
peanuts for garnish
green onion for garnish
- Whisk together peanut sauce ingredients, set aside.
- Peel sweet potatoes, spiralize and set aside.
- Add olive oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add diced chicken and saute until cooked through. Remove chicken from skillet and place in a bowl.
- Turn heat down to medium, and add sweet potato noodles and baby bok choy to skillet. Simmer for 5 minutes or until noodles are al dente.
- Return chicken to skillet and add peanut sauce. Toss until the noodles are well coated and everything is heated through.
- Scoop into bowls and garnish.