Partner with Us
Join our team of health
Your Benefits Experts for Agriculture
Service Representatives are appointed to represent United Agricultural Benefits Trust (UABT), our benefits and services, and help build our community. They are our local experts in agricultural health benefits. Appointed Representatives help members manage their health benefits portfolio and stay competitive in the benefits marketplace. In addition, they keep members informed, up-to-date, and compliant with the latest ERISA legislation.
Why Partner with Us?
United Agricultural Benefit Trust (UABT) has grown to over 223 million in annual contributions and more than 55,000 members. With the help of meaningful relationships, support and feedback from our members, we’ve made an instrumental impact in the agricultural healthcare industry in a powerful way.
UABT is the largest health benefits provider across the agricultural industry. Our portfolio includes:
- Multi-plan offerings for large & small groups
- Broad network of providers state & nationwide
- Exclusive Mexico provider network with travel reimbursement benefit
- Member-sponsored wellness clinics
- Pharmacy benefits
- Behavioral health services
- Diabetes management services
- Dental, Vision & Life benefits
- Built-in COBRA administration
- Bilingual Member Services with text messaging service
- Custom reporting & claims assistance
- Electronic Data Interchange Solutions (EDI)
- Experienced Underwriting team
- Licensed in California and Arizona
Join our team of health benefits experts!
The Latest News: Health Benefits & Services
We encourage you to check back frequently to stay informed of the most current benefit enhancements and offerings for UABT health plan participants. For more information about the latest benefit offerings, please contact the Client Services Team.
- Spring Health to offer members access to mental health services starting February 1st.
Slide Deck | Video | FAQs
- Zero Costco Generics when dispensed at Costco Retail Pharmacies.
- Virtual Primary Care enables members to receive medical care from home or remote locations. Services provided by UnitedAg Health & Wellness Clinics.
Introduction Video | Brochure
- Quick Guide to Your Health Benefits shows members how to access providers from our network partners.
- The Healthy U is a monthly member-focused newsletter provides valuable health benefits information, seasonal tips from our CMO, and essential updates from our network partners.
Koffee with Kirti
Koffee with Kirti serves as an essential communication channel for our service rep community by promoting collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvement of our health benefit offerings and services. By discussing various topics such as emerging trends in healthcare, member feedback, process improvements, and new service ideas, we've created a space for valuable insights and suggestions from participants.
- Thursday, March 14, 2024 at 9am | Register
- Wednesday, May 29, 2024 at 9am | Register
- Wednesday, August 28, 2024 at 9am | Registration coming soon
*Dates and times are subject to change