Keeping Our Members Healthy
UnitedAg has been providing affordable health benefit plans exclusively to the agribusiness community since 1983. We have the experience and resources to tailor our plans to meet the unique needs of agribusinesses and their employees. UnitedAg is a one stop health plan shop, providing various medical-plan funding options to meet each ag employer's needs and budget.
Quality, Service & Affordability
All our plan options provide great benefit options such as:
- Outstanding network coverage in rural areas including Blue Shield of California and/or First Health Network
- Comprehensive provider network along the Mexico border
- Live bilingual member and claims service, 6:30 am -5:30 pm Pacific Time
- Less than 14 days claims turnaround
- Full health benefits available: medical, prescription, dental, vision and life
- Online health portal for HR personnel, employees & providers.
- UnitedAg Health & Wellness Centers - Available in the Cities of Visalia, Santa Maria, Salinas, Los Banos, Freedom, King City, Soledad, Hollister, Turlock, Napa, Colusa, Selma & Yuma (15 Health Centers)
- Telehealth available 24/7/365 by Teladoc. Tobacco Cessation, Dermatology & Behavioral Health (Does not apply to HSA Plans)
- Member Advocate Service - helping our members resolve a wide range of healthcare and insurance related issues
- Open 6 Days a week - Including Saturdays
We have developed a series of creative and demographic-specific programs so ag employers can choose the amount of control and flexibility that's right for them!
- Fully Funded options through United Agricultural Benefit Trust for all group sizes