Keeping Our Members Healthy
UnitedAg has been providing affordable health benefit plans exclusively to the agribusiness community since 1983. We have the experience and resources to tailor our plans to meet the unique needs of agribusinesses and their employees. UnitedAg is a one stop health plan shop, providing various medical-plan funding options to meet each ag employer's needs and budget.
Quality, Service & Affordability
All our plan options provide great benefit options such as:
- Outstanding network coverage in rural areas including Blue Shield of California and/or First Health Network
- Comprehensive provider network along the Mexico border
- Live bilingual customer and claims service, 6:30 am -5:30 pm Pacific Time
- 14 day average claims turnaround
- Full benefits available: medical, prescription, dental, vision and life
- Online portal for HR personnel, employees & providers. View benefits, check eligibility, add employees, verify paid claims, and much more
- UnitedAg Health & Wellness Clinics - Available in the City of Visalia & Santa Maria
Telehealth available 24/7/365 by Teladoc. Available 10/1/16 Tobacco Cessation, Dermatology & Behavioral Health (Does not apply to HSA Plans)
- Bilingual health-management and wellness programs to keep employees healthy and decrease absenteeism
We have developed a series of creative and demographic-specific programs so ag employers can choose the amount of control and flexibility that's right for them!
- Fully Funded options through United Agricultural Benefit Trust for all group sizes