Skip to Content (Press Enter)

Get Your Flu Shot Today

We want to remind you of the importance of getting routine vaccinations. Receiving routine vaccinations during the pandemic is essential for protecting our community from preventable diseases and outbreaks.

Schedule an appointment for a flu shot at your local Health & Wellness Center today.

Regional Stay-at-Home-Order

On December 3, Governor Gavin Newsom announced a Regional Stay-at-Home Order to promptly go into effect within 48 hours in regions with less than 15% ICU availability. The Order separates the State into five regions based on hospital network.

Regional Stay-at-Home Order >>

Join Our Mailing List

Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and stay up-to-date on the latest COVID news and resources.

Join the list >>

COVID-19 Health Benefits

Learn about health benefits and provisions available to members.

COVID-19 Health Benefits >>

COVID-19 Dashboards

National COVID-19 Dashboard provided by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering at Johns Hopkins University. California Dashboard provided by

California Dashboard >>

National U.S. Dashboard >>

UnitedAg Resources

Employer Health Resources

Federal Resources

State Resources

Other Resources

COVID-19 is a respiratory illness caused by a coronavirus that was first identified in China. The virus is airborne and spreads from person to person through coughing and sneezing. U.S. officials have advised that Americans follow protective measures provided by the CDC and the World Health Organization.

How to protect yourself while at work

  • Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds; before and after meals and during restroom breaks

  • Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth

  • Cover your coughs and sneezes with your elbow

  • Wear a face mask at all times; cloth mask, scarf, or handkerchief are okay

  • Maintain physical distance (about 6 feet)

  • Avoid congregating in the break room or other crowded areas

  • Keep away from others who are sick

  • Stay at home if you are feeling ill or have a sick family member at home

  • Take care of your emotional and mental well-being

How to protect yourself at home

  • Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds

  • Wear a face mask whenever you leave your home; cloth mask, scarf, or handkerchief are okay

  • Dispose of mask properly

  • Maintain social distance (about 6 feet)

  • Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth

  • Cover your coughs and sneezes with your elbow

  • If you have fever, cough, and difficulty breathing, seek medical care

  • Keep away from others who are sick

  • Stay at home if you begin to feel unwell, even with mild symptoms such as headache and slightly runny nose, until you recover

Watch for symptoms

People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness.

Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:

  • Fever or chills

  • Cough

  • Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing

  • Fatigue

  • Muscle or body aches

  • Headache

  • New loss of taste or smell

  • Sore throat

  • Congestion or runny nose

  • Nausea or vomiting

  • Diarrhea

This list is not all-inclusive. Please consult your medical provider for any other symptoms that are severe or concerning to you.

You can also use the CDC symptom screener to help you make decisions and seek appropriate care.

When to seek medical attention

If you have any of these emergency warning signs* for COVID-19, seek medical attention immediately:

  • Trouble breathing

  • Persistent pain or pressure in the chest

  • New confusion or inability to arouse

  • Bluish lips or face

*This list is not all-inclusive. Please consult your medical provider for any other symptoms that are severe or concerning to you.

Call 911 if you have a medical emergency. Notify the operator that you have, or think you might have, COVID-19. If possible, put on a cloth face covering before medical help arrives.

Steps to take if you have symptoms

Contact UnitedAg Health & Wellness Centers
If you believe you may have come in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, contact your local wellness center and ask to speak with a healthcare provider. Inform them that you have or may have COVID-19. This will help our wellness staff take steps to keep other members from getting infected or exposed. Locate a wellness center nearest you >>-

Contact Teladoc
Teladoc doctors can answer questions about the disease, evaluate your risk, and provide support by phone or video and help relieve symptoms for affected patients. Talk to a Teladoc doctor >>-

Contact your preferred health provider
To learn more about in-network health providers visit Blue Shield of CA or First Health if outside of California.-

Dr. Ku Answers Your Questions

Email your general health questions to Please note, this email should not replace seeking medical attention and should only be used for general health questions.

California Local Ordinances

To view updated ordinances by county, click on the links below:

Webinar Resources


State Issues Limited Stay at Home Order to Slow Spread of COVID-19

Why the third wave of COVID-19 could be the most difficult for California

Governor Newsom Announces New Immediate Actions to Curb COVID-19 Transmission

California, Oregon & Washington Issue Travel Advisories for the Holiday Season

As of November 16, there have been 10,984,398 confirmed COVID-19 cases detected through the public health system in the U.S. To view the CDC COVID-19 Data Tracker, click here