Health Portal FAQs
ACCESS THE MEMBER HEALTH PORTAL
Visit unitedag.org. Hover your mouse over Log In and click on Health Portal Login. You can also access the online health portal directly by visiting: unitedag.org/healthportal. If you're a first time user and do not have a login, please click on the Register button.
You will need the following information to register as an employee:
- Administrator Name: United Agribusiness League
- First and Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Member ID #
- Employer Group Name (Company Name)
What can you access on the Health Portal?
- View your Explanation of Benefits (EOB’s)
- Print temporary ID cards
- Download forms
- Communicate with enrollment representative through our secure message system
Download this flyer to learn more about our Member Health Portal.
RESET OR CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
To reset your password on the Health Portal:
- Click on Forgot Your Password? located above the Log In button. You will need to enter your User Name to receive a temporary password to the email associated with your Health Portal account. If you don't remember your username, you can call Member Services at 800.223.4590 for assistance.
To change your password, visit Health Portal and login to your account.
- Click on Profile on the top menu.
- Under Change Your Account Settings, click on change password.
- Type in your old password (or temporary password if you reset it).
- Then type in your new password and click on Change Password.
REQUEST A NEW ID CARD
Once you are logged into the Health Portal, click on the ID Card menu link. You can either print a temporary ID card or you can submit a request to your administrator for a permanent ID card. If this option is not available on your screen, please contact your administrator for additional information.
CONTACT THE ADMINISTRATOR
Click the Contact option at the top right of your screen. You will see your administrator’s name and address, and you can also access a secure messaging system in which you can send messages directly to them.