Much has been said about how important it is to drink water and to stay hydrated. Some nutritionists suggest drinking no more than two liters of water a day, others recommend drinking more than eight glasses every day. Some even suggest drinking water according to your weight.
Just like not all diets work the same way for everyone. Every body is different and it has its own reactions to food and its own nutritional and physical needs.
Check with your dietitian if you want to be completely sure about what’s best for your body, that is, depending on your diet and your water tolerance. Some of us prefer to stay hydrated with hot tea or fruit flavored water instead of plain water.
In the meantime, we want to share some benefits of this amazing natural drink. Cheers!
- Drinking water helps improve a weakened immune system.
- Nourishes your skin with water.
- Water boosts your energy levels.
- Lower your stress with water.
- Water helps build muscle tone.
- Stay regular with water. It helps prevent constipation.
- Stay Slimmer with water.
- Drinking water reduces kidney stones.
Article provided by SAIN Medical