Thursday, May 19, 2022
White House Conference on Hunger, Nutrition, and Health
The Biden-Harris Administration is calling on all Americans to join us to achieve the goal of ending hunger and reducing diet-related diseases and disparities in the U.S. Anti-hunger and nutrition advocates. Food companies. The health care community. Local, state, U.S. territory, and Tribal governments. People who’ve experienced the impact of hunger or heart disease or hypertension. Everyone. Leading up to the Conference, the White House is hosting virtual, regional listening sessions to hear your ideas and learn about your experiences.
Regional Listening Sessions:
These listening sessions are open to the public, and we encourage you to register for the region you live in.
- South: June 1, 2022, 9am-11am MDT/10am-12pm CDT/11am-1pm EDT*
- Midwest & Mountains: June 3, 2022, 11am-1pm MDT/12pm-2pm CDT/1pm-3pm EDT*
- Northeast, MidAtlantic, Puerto Rico, & Virgin Islands: June 7, 2022, 10am-12pm EDT*
- West Coast & Pacific: June 9, 3pm-5pm PDT*
- Spanish-only (all regions): June 13, 2022, 1pm-3pm EDT
Register for a listening session here: Meeting Registration - Zoom (zoomgov.com)