Press Release - Revised
UnitedAg awards $24,000 to Fourteen Students in San Luis Obispo and neighboring Counties
April 26, 2018
Fourteen students in San Luis Obispo and neighboring counties have received scholarship awards totaling $24,000.00.
UnitedAg awarded the scholarships after reviewing 86 submitted applications. Applicants submitted in addition to detailed information, an essay focused on the top issues impacting agriculture and new challenges and opportunities that farmers face every day.
UnitedAg is proud to announce the following winners:
- Samuel Buckman; Pacific International Marketing; Santa Barbara.
- Christian Cerda; Babe Farms; Santa Barbara.
- Allison Gomez;The Nunes Company; San Luis Obispo.
- Lukas Gularte; Rincon Farms; Santa Barbara.
- Eddie Lundberg, Babe Farms; Santa Barbara.
- Casey Muth; Arroyo Grande Mushroom; San Luis Obispo.
- Pedro Zepeda-Beas; Moody Western Cooling; Santa Barbara County.
- Maria Garcia; Rancho Sisquoc; Santa Barbara.
- Haley Hurley; Vineyard Professional Services; San Luis Obispo.
- Betzy Bras Gonzales; Rancho Guadalupe LLC.; Santa Barbara.
- Eduardo Enriquez; Arroyo Grande Mushroom; San Luis Obispo.
- Perla Bras Montes; Rancho Guadalupe LLC.; Santa Barbara.
- Savannah Hansen; Santa Maria Seeds; Santa Barbara.
- Yadira Barrera; Rancho Guadalupe LLC; Santa Barbara.
The Scholarship Awards Ceremony Dinner will take place Wednesday, April 25, 2018 at Cafe Roma located at: 1020 Railroad Ave, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401.
For further information, contact Maribel Ochoa at 800.223.4590