FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Health Care Administrators Association (HCAA) Appoints 2016-2017 Board of Directors
Steve Rasnick to lead self-funding industry initiatives for the association as the new president
MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. – July 27, 2016 – The Health Care Administrators Association (HCAA), a leader in education, networking and advocacy for the self-funding industry, announced its new Board of Directors and Officers serving for the 2016-2017 term. This group of executives will lead the association in its efforts to extend awareness of self-funding initiatives, promote educational forums, engage and grow membership levels, and direct advocacy efforts.
- HCAA President: Steve Rasnick of Self Insured Plans LLC
- HCAA Vice President: LaRea Albert, CSCF, SICS of Fringe Benefit Group
- HCAA Secretary: Joanie Verinder, CSFS, HIPAAP of Group & Pension Administrators, Inc.
- HCAA Treasurer: Josh Ayers of BDO
- HCAA Immediate Past President: Julie Wohlstein, CSFS, M.A.S. of The Strathmore Group
HCAA Board of Directors
- Jon Aubrey of AmeriBen
- Matthew Burghardt of AmeraPlan, Inc.
- Tim Callender of The Phia Group, LLC
- Tom Cardwell of Benefit Plan Administrators, Inc.
- Jim Farley of J P Farley Corp.
- Linda Ludwick of INETICO, Inc.
- Kirti Mutatkar of UnitedAg
- Nick Pyzow of CBIZ & Mayer Hoffman McCann
HCAA Past President’s Circle (Advisory to the Board)
- Debi Hardwick of Coastal TPA, Inc.
- Carolyn Jarschke of QVI Risk Solutions, Inc.
- Kevin Larson of Employee Benefit Management Services, Inc.
- Walter Pregizer of Keenan & Associates
- Nancy Young, CSFS, RHU of INETICO, Inc.
“As we usher in a new group of executives to the HCAA Board of Directors, I am enthusiastic about the impact that each of these self-funding industry leaders will have on the advancement of our association and its strategic plan,” said HCAA Chief Executive Officer Carol Berry, CSFS. “We value the commitments and contributions of each member as we continue to educate and advocate for our membership in all facets of their self-funding businesses. We have lots of exciting endeavors ahead this year that this group’s expertise will be critical to shape.”
For more information on HCAA’s Board of Directors and Officers, visit the website.
The Health Care Administrators Association is the nation’s most prominent nonprofit trade association that supports the education, networking, resource and advocacy needs of third-party administrators (TPAs), insurance carriers, managing general underwriters, audit firms, medical managers, technology organizations, pharmacy benefit managers, brokers/agents, human resource managers and health care consultants. For nearly 35 years, HCAA has taken a leadership role in legislative advocacy, working to increase its influence with policymakers and other stakeholders in order to transform the self-funding industry and expand its role within healthcare.
Anderson Interactive on behalf of HCAA