You have the power to fight the flu in 2023!
The best way to protect yourself and your loved ones against influenza (flu) is to get a flu shot every flu season. The flu is a contagious respiratory disease that can lead to serious illness, hospitalization or even death. The CDC recommends everyone six months and older to get an annual flu shot.
5 Reasons to get the flu shot
- Helps protect those around you, especially those who are unable to get the flu shot
- It can help prevent serious illness for people with chronic health conditions
- It can help you recover faster and reduce your number of sick days
- It can help cut down on symptom confusion with COVID-19 and other respiratory illnesses
- Your UnitedAg health plan covers 100% of the cost for your flu shot, with no copay or deductible when vaccinated through a contracted provider