You have the power to fight the flu!
Fall is upon us, which means flu season is here. Thankfully, not much will change in the way we prepare ourselves for the fight against the flu, and the best time to start is right now. Protect yourself and your workforce against influenza (flu) by getting a flu shot every flu season. The flu is a contagious respiratory disease that can lead to serious illness, hospitalization or even death. The CDC recommends everyone six months and older to get an annual flu shot.
5 Reasons to get the flu shot
- Helps protect those around you, especially those who are unable to get the flu shot
- It can help prevent serious illness for people with chronic health conditions
- It can help you recover faster and reduce your number of sick days
- It can help cut down on symptom confusion with COVID-19
- Your UnitedAg health plan covers 100% of the cost for your flu shot, with no copay or deductible when vaccinated through a contracted provider
Where to get the flu shot
Health & Wellness Centers
Find your nearest Health & Wellness Center and schedule your appointment online.
Schedule your flu shot at a CVS Pharmacy or MinuteClinic near you. They also accept walk-ins.
Let our Health & Wellness team conduct an on-site event for your organization.