Health Innovation Forum
Health Innovation Forum
March 17, 2017 • Napa, California
8:00am - 11:30am - Amphora A
About the Forum
UnitedAg, in partnership with the Healthcare Executive Group, introduces its newly formed Healthcare Innovation Forum. The participants of the forum, all thought, action and innovation leaders in the industry as well as some from outside, come from a variety of companies and perspectives that will create a true “laboratory” of cutting edge ideas to help improve the delivery of healthcare for our respective stakeholders and the industry as a whole.
Reasons to Participate
- Add to the insights and ideas exchanged during the UnitedAg Annual Conference
- Evaluate and discuss early results (pre-release) of the HCEG/CHC Industry Pulse Annual Survey, especially those results relating to value-based relationships and stakeholder engagement.
- Gain advanced access into insights garnered from the HCEG Top 10 issues and how those issues are evolving.
- Drill deeper into the very current but critical topic of value-based reimbursement and relationships.
- Collaborate with peer executives and fellow industry thought leaders in an intimate forum not normally facilitated in other settings.
- Explore the high-priority challenges and opportunities to innovate as industry landscapes evolve.
Preparation for the Forum
Come with all your thoughts, insights, experience and expectations with respect to value-based care and the implications of current changes taking place in both the agriculture and healthcare sectors. Agenda and types of issues we will discuss include:
- What are the potential impacts of clinical and data analytics on healthcare interactions, workflow, engagement, costs and overall population health?
- How should risk be managed and how should it be shared over what timeframe among healthcare stakeholders?
- What are the quality and access measure that will best serve payers, providers and consumers?
- What are the implications of current reform initiations on value-based relationships and changes that may impact the future of your business?
- How will cost and quality transparency figure into and impact healthcare?
- And… what are the issues and questions you bring to Napa Valley the morning of March 17th?
We all look forward to an engaged and lively discussion.
Topic: Trends and Implications of Value-Based Reimbursement on Consumers, Providers and Payers
This session will provide an HCEG facilitated but active round-table type discussion of key changes taking place with ACO and other alternative reimbursement models and how they will impact payer-to-provider-to-consumer relationships, especially around cost and quality. These new dynamics will affect payers as providers struggle with performance base reimbursement and new governance requirements.
The traditional relationship between payers and providers will change significantly in the coming years but there will also be implications for consumers. Are we all ready to handle these challenges while at the same time providing superior service and meeting consumer expectations?
Join this session to discuss the look ahead and discover ways you can apply value-based solutions now.