Ernest A. Clevenger, III, President
CareHere, LLC & MyHealthGuide, LLC
Mr. Clevenger is President of CareHere, LLC, a Brentwood-based company CareHere provides onsite medical, wellness and pharmacy management for public and private employers.
Mr. Clevenger is widely known for the weekly MyHealthGuide Newsletter, going each week to over 5,000 subscribers. The Newsletter provides a compilation of selected articles impacting TPAs, Stop Loss Carriers and MGUs, self-funded employers and others in the self-funded medical and work comp arena.
CareHere onsite medical, wellness and pharmacy centers offers appointment scheduler, electronic medical records, patient lab reporting, and more, enable over 1 million appointments annually. Physicians are recruited from the local area. CareHere operates over 200 clinics in 26 states.
Mr. Clevenger has held other positions including:
- Chairman, Self-Insurance Institute of America, Inc. (SIIA)
- Chairman, Workgroup for Electronic Data Interface (WEDI), the organization named in HIPAA to advise United States DHHS Secretary on selecting electronic healthcare transaction standards.
- Co-Founder of EBM Solutions, a provider of evidence-based medical guidelines
- President, Nashville Rotary Club.
- Board member, Health Care Administrators Association (HCAA)
- Board member, Faith Family Medical Clinic (dedicated to serving the uninsured working population of Middle Tennessee)
- Board member, Lodge Manufacturing (120-year old company forging cast iron cookware)
- Board positions include:
- Nations University (on-line university serving over 3,800 students worldwide).
- Continent of Great Cities (missionary effort to South America)
Mr. Clevenger's education includes and a BA in Mathematics from David Lipscomb University, MBA from Vanderbilt University, FLMI from the Fellow Life Management Institute and an earned Black Belt in Taekwondo.