Click Here to Download the Member Guide
This guide was designed with YOU in mind!
UnitedAg is your Health Benefit Plan and Administrator. What does that mean for you our member? UnitedAg is here, not only to help you navigate and pay your benefits (Medical, RX, Dental, Vision), but to also help guide you to understand your benefits.
This guide provides you the tools and resources to understand your benefits:
- What are your costs regarding services received?
- What is a Deductible and how does it relate to your benefits and/or services?
- What are your Out-of-Pocket costs?
- How do you locate providers and services in your area?
- How can you find access to the care you need?
- Help you understand your Member Identification Card
- What is an Explanation of Benefits (EOB)?
We hope this guide provides you with a complete overview with helpful information and links to better understand your health benefits. You can also visit our website – www.unitedag.org/health-benefits to find updated information, FAQs and other relevant information and resources related to your benefits.
Please Note: that this guide is not intended to act or serve as a Summary Plan Description. Refer to the UnitedAg Summary Plan Description Booklet: www.unitedag.org/spd as well as your Schedule(s) of Benefits for the details of your health plan.