Find a Provider FAQs
HOW CAN I FIND AN IN-NETWORK PROVIDER?
Visit our Network Partner webpage or click on the links below to find a provider nearest you.
- UnitedAg Health & Wellness Centers (Six locations in California)
- Blue Shield of California (California)
- First Health (Out of state)
- SAIN Medical (Mexico)
- Costco Health Solutions (Nationwide Pharmacy)
- Teladoc Health (Telemedicine)
- MyStrength (Mental Health)
- VSP (Vision)
- First Dental Health (Dental)
If you need assistance finding a provider, contact our Member Services team at 800.223.4590.
HOW DO I GET A PAPER OR PDF PROVIDER DIRECTORY?
WHAT IF MY CURRENT PROVIDER IS OUT-OF-NETWORK?
Ask your health provider to contact our Member Services team at 800.223.4590. One of our Member Service Representatives will help your health provider connect with the appropriate network management office.
WHAT TELEHEALTH SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE?
Several telehealth services are available to members from our network partner, Teladoc Health, including general medicine*, nutrition, back and neck care, dermatology, mental healthcare, and diabetes management. See Teladoc Health flyers for details:
- General medicine - English & Spanish
- Back & neck care - English
- Nutrition - English
- Dermatology - English
- Mental health (MyStrength) - English | Spanish
- Diabetes management (Livongo) - English | Spanish
*General medicine services are available to HSA plan members for $55 per consult. Back and neck, nutrition, dermatology, mental health and diabetes management services are not available to HSA plan members.