USDA Secretary Vilsack, Chief Economist Seth Meyer Headline Ag Outlook Forum
WASHINGTON, September 13, 2021 – The Agricultural Business Council of Kansas City and Agri-Pulse Communications are pleased to announce that both USDA Secretary Tom Vilsack and USDA Chief Economist Seth Meyer are confirmed speakers for the 2021 Ag Outlook Forum.
"This is a great opportunity to hear from the top of USDA and other industry leaders as we reflect on an extremely volatile 2021 and look at what you can expect for the agricultural economy in the year ahead,” said Sara Wyant, Agri-Pulse editor and founder.
The event will offer a full day of presentations and panel discussions at the Kansas City Marriott Downtown on September 20, 2021. Industry experts will share critical insights on existing and new market opportunities.
Other speakers include:
- U.S. Senator Jerry Moran, R-Kansas
- Tim Bettington, Executive Vice President and President, U.S. Operations and Global Customer Experience, Zoetis
- Ben Fargher, Managing Director, Sustainability Cargill Agricultural Supply Chain North America
- Jackson Takach, Chief Economist, Sr. Director Strategy, Research & Analytics, Farmer Mac
- Scott Gerlt, Economist, American Soybean Association
- Katelyn McCullock, Director & Senior Agricultural Economist, Livestock Marketing Information Center
- Laura Peterson, LWP Consulting; Advisor, Indigo Ag
- Rick McNary, Founder, Shop Kansas Farms
- Tim Lust, CEO, National Sorghum Producers
Monday, September 20, 2021 8:00 am
Late Registration Deadline
Friday, September 17, 2021 5:00 pm