AgSafe Webinar: Sexual Harassment Prevention Webinar
Hosted by AgSafe, this 2-hour Sexual Harassment Prevention webinar meets the requirements of SB1343, AB 1825, AB2053 and SB396 and includes the following topics:
- Information and practical guidance regarding federal and state regulations.
- Prohibition, prevention, correction and remedies of sexual harassment and abusive conduct in employment.
- Illegality of: Retaliation, gender identity, and abusive conduct.
- How supervisors should respond in a variety of situations involving sexual harassment and abusive conduct.
- Discuss the requirements of an anti-sexual harassment and abusive conduct policy.
- Spanish: 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. PST
- English: 12:00 a.m. - 2:00 a.m. PST
- Member: $50
- Non-Member: $65
Friday, August 28, 2020 8:00 am