About Our Team
UnitedAg is a passionate team of professionals seeking talented and energetic candidates who are looking to make a difference. We work hard, and laugh even harder.If you are looking for a place where you can impact change, be creative and innovative, then we are looking for you! Some of our corporate accolades include: "Reinvention" Award by the Association for Corporate Growth in 2018.
Watch our video below to learn more!
At UnitedAg we value our employees and share our vision and values by providing the following benefits:
- Employer paid Health, Rx, Dental and Vision coverage for employees
- Teladoc (Telemedicine) benefit at no cost to employee
- Best Doctors - Medical second opionion service at no cost to employee
- Health Benefit for dependents available with a low cost to employees
- 401(k) before tax and Roth plans with employer match equal to 100% of your contributions, up to 5% of your annual salary
- College America 529 Savings Plan
- Employer Paid Term Life Insurance coverage of up to $50,000 and AD&D up to $50,000 in benefits
- Employee can purchase additional insurance for self; spouse and children
- Voluntary group Term Life and AD&D insurance (paid by employee)
- Long term disability
- Cafeteria-Section 125 Flexible spending-Medical and Childcare expensive reimbursements.
- AFLAC Supplemental & AD&D Insurance (paid by employee)
- Personal time off (PTO) (Starting with 138 hours yearly, for the first 60 months)
- Holidays - most major holidays (about 9-11/ year)
- Birthday day off
- Jury Duty and Bereavements time off
- FMLA, CFRA leave benefits
- Workers Compensations coverage
- Scholarship program
- Educational reimbursement
- Voluntary Fitness program
- Entertainment discounts (movies, amusement parks, etc.)
- Credit Union
Please browse through this career section and see who we are, what we are passionate about, what makes UnitedAg an amazing place to work, and how you could contribute to our team.